Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Friends & Family - Make Life Sweet

I'm a bit behind in my "blogging" it has been a crazy month and we are playing serious catch up! Here are some pictures from the beginning of August. My camera stopped working towards the middle so I missed some pics! Alaina got a camera for her B-day so I am ready for some more! John and Sue came from Nevada for the weekend and spent a long time hanging with John, and Sue made me go with her to get a pedicure! -Thanks!

Another trip from Canada for Debbie!
Alaina hanging with Uncle Dean & cousinsKristin and Jake Gaston - Love them :)

Greg came all the way from Maricopa - he should have carpooled with the Gastons!

Paul Shell- one of John's best friends from waaaayyyy back when!


Lewie - What an amazing friendship they have :)

Thanks for all of your love and support!


post signature

No comments: