Thursday, January 28, 2010

Christmas Time!

I am ashamed to say I did not take a lot of pictures this Christmas ~ ugh! So I will have to tell you about it! We had a great time. We are really trying to celebrate each day and really spend quality time together ~ so when holidays come it is even more of a reminder of how important it is to take that extra moment to let your loved ones know how much they mean to you!

Alaina made her very own ginger bread house! It has a guest house ~ love her!



I have no real reason to put this picture in I just think it is funny!





Nana and Papa got Alaina a super cool microscope! She has been following Taz around trying to collect slobber... for any of you that have had the honor of meeting Taz that is not a hard thing to find!








post signature

No comments: