Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween Half Bride Half Corpse

This was one fun costume ~ thank goodness my mom can sew! This is Alaina's attempt to get both what she wanted and what dad wanted! She wanted scary dad wanted sweet beautiful... Somehow I don't think he got what he wanted at all! It was fun though with lots of detail! It was a fun Halloween, but we missed trick or treating with dad ~ he wasn't feeling up to walking around this year... We are already planning for next year's costume! Don't throw your sewing machine away Nana


She looks so pretty, but check out the "other side"


The scary side!

They cracked me up ~ such pretty girls such scary faces!






post signature

1 comment:

Lees said...

OK - I know I always say that Alaina is beautiful... but the side of her that was pretty - OH MY GOSH - lock her up... her eyes are stunning!!!!!