Friday, September 24, 2010

Nana's 70th B-day :)


We had a little get together for my mom's birthday! John and I wanted to do a little something for her to show our appreciation for all that she does for us. We invited some of her friends that she has known for around 50 years. When I was thinking about how long they all knew each other it made me think about how long they all had been married. If you average that the 6 couples have been married for 45 years that makes 270 years experience in marriage. So move over Dr. Phil just get these couples together and they can tell you how to make it work! It was so nice to have all of them over most of them have known me my entire life and feel like family. The only bad part about that night was that John was feeling pretty bad and had to spend the evening in bed. He hasn't had a bad night like that in several days now though :)

We love you Nana!!!

post signature

No comments: