Friday, September 25, 2009

Daddy & Alaina!


Hi! So here is my blog finally! (thanks much Lisa!) John just got out of the hospital again (his third time in ICU since April!) He started an oral tablet that we hoped would kill the cancer, but it made his blood pressure go through the roof and on Friday the 18 he had two seizures! After 4 days in the hospital we went to Tucson to see what other options we have. As soon as his blood pressure is down he will start on an IV drug that we pray will do the job without the major side effects!

We want to send out blogs so that it will be a fun easy way to keep family and friends up to date on John and our family! It is also our desire that the way John and our family is responding to this disease will inspire you!

We also want this to be a way to thank all of you for your support and love! John and I are so blessed to have the family that we have! Everyone in our family would be here for us in a minute if we needed ~ and they have been! Our friends are just as wonderful my heart is filled with unexplainable emotion as I think of all of the visits to the hospital, phone calls, letters and prayers that have been sent our way!
~ I would like to get pictures of everyone that I can on this blog so if you are not on it send me a picture!
Be sure to start at the beginning of this blog and work your way up!
post signature

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Yes, I cried through the entire thing...but, because it's such an amazing tribute to faith, love and family. Thanks Linda and Lisa! I enjoyed every page, picture and story. So, so, so beautiful!

Dean, Deb and Ella... said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Yes, I cried through the entire thing...but, because it's such an amazing tribute to faith, love and family. Thanks Linda and Lisa! I enjoyed every page, picture and story. So, so, so beautiful!

We love you guys!

Dean, Deb and Ella

The Drews said...

We are friends of Dean, Deb and Ella and have heard of your family's fight. You truely do inspire us. Positive attitude, amazing faith and love for each other will get you through the tough times you will have. Thank you for sharing your stories. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Kandi said...

Linda,
Your blog looks great. The pictures are wonderful. Thank you for sharing your story with all of us. Your family continues to be in my thoughts and prayers. John will be one of the people I am walking for in the Relay for Life in Ocotober!

Love and Prayers,
Kandi Madden

Meagan said...

Linda,
this is so wonderful. John is so strong and he is a huge inspiration. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.
I love & miss you guys.
Meagan

Sheila said...

Linda,
Beautiful! The blog, your life, your faith & so much more! You are all so inspirational. Our thoughts & prayers go out to your family every day.
Love & Miss you all,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

I have not looked at the site for a week or so and here is all these wonderful people in picture form. Linda's parents are so special to us!!